Gypsum is a common mineral, with thick and extensive evaporite beds in association with sedimentary rocks. Deposits are known to occur in strata from as far back as the Archaean eon. Gypsum is deposited from lake and sea water, as well as in hot springs, from volcanic vapors, and sulfate solutions in veins.
1. Gypsum is chiefly utilized in the manufacture of ammonium sulphate fertilizer, plaster of Paris, distemper and cement.
2. Gypsum and anhydrite can be a good source of sulphur.
3. Gypsum has the very useful property of becoming plastic like mass when heated up to 175ºC.
Kefid provides for gypsum solution. Kefid gypsum mining equipment to process gypsum includes Jaw Crusher, Cone Crusher, Impact Crusher, Roller Crusher, Hammer Crusher, Trapezium Grinding Mill, LM series Vertical Grinding Mill, Raymond Mill and so on. For these gypsum mining machines, we will give your best products with perfect services.
|Jaw Crusher||Impact Crusher||Hammer Crusher||Raymond Mill|
1. After being transported from the mining site, the raw gypsum ore should be first through storage and selection, and then enter into the follow processes to ensure continuous and stable quality feed.
2. From the vibrating feeder to jaw crusher, the gypsum quarry is fed and crushed to less than 8cm.
3. Then through the secondary gypsum crushing, such as impact crusher, cone crusher, etc. The mineral is crushed to less than 2cm.
4. The end products will be transported to calcining kiln through bucket elevator. We can change the temperature of the calcining kiln to produce β-type hemihydrate gypsum, anhydrite and over gypsum.