Posted: 2019 05 24 Source: Kefid Shanghai Machinery Views: 128
At present, the application fields of limestone mainly include the following aspects:
1. Sand and stone materials, if used as building aggregates: generally processed to 1-4cm.
2. the production of active lime, pure lime, used in the cement industry, metallurgical desulfurization, dephosphorization agent.
3. chemical powder, used in paper, rubber, plastics, coatings, inks, the price of its products depends on the product size, whiteness, surface treatment, the price difference is about ten times.
4. The limestone casting mechanism sand is 28-75 mesh. This sand has better collapsibility than quartz sand and the surface of the casting is smoother.
5. Desulfurization gypsum production line, the general processing particle size is 0-2mm.
According to customer needs, Kefid has equipped an integrated limestone crushing and grinding production line to meet the processing requirements of different fields:
The first stage: coarse crushing
limestone bulk material is uniformly fed by vibrating feeder through the silo, and transported to the jaw crusher for coarse crushing, and the crushed material is sieved by a vibrating screen and then conveyed by a belt conveyor to the impact crusher.
The second stage: fine crushing
the coarsely crushed material conveyed in the impact crusher for fine crushing, then sieved by the circular vibrating screen, the larger granular material is returned to the impact crusher for re-crushing; if the product need shaping, the crushed material is sent to the sand making machine for further crushing and shaping.
The three stage: grinding
The crushed limestone small pieces are sent to the silo through the hoist, and then uniformly and quantitatively fed into the grinding mill by the vibrating feeder for grinding.
The fourth stage: packaging
Packaging and storage of finished materials.
If you are interested in limestone milling solutions or equipment, please feel free to contact our 24hour online customer service, we will be happy to help you!