By using international advanced technology, Kefid PFP series primary impact crusher offers excellent quality and efficiency. Rotor, as the heart of the primary impact crusher, makes great contribution when working, so it needs strict quality control. We developed stronger rotor to produce heavier moving inertia. Hard wear resistant material and the best cavity design make sure the excellent performance of the crusher, which is suitable to crush various medium-hard and soft materials to coarse sizes. The PFP series impact crushers are mainly used in metallurgy, mining, cement, chemicals, refractory, ceramics and other industrial sectors, and have been widely used in the highway construction, water conservancy projects, building stone and other fields.
|Capacity (t/h)||Power (kW)||Weight (t)|
If there is change of the above specification, it subjects to the newest products' specifications.
Note: Any change of Primary Impact Crusher technical data shall not be advised additionally.
1. Using world-class manufacturing process and good-quality raw material.
2. Heavy-duty design and rigorous tests to ensure the quality of the rotor.
3. Using integrated steel bearing structure.
4. The unique fixtures make the hammer more reliable.
5. Improved adjustment device reduces stop and maintenance time.
6. Choosing larger-size bearing with higher carrying capacity.
7. Analysis of the rotor ensures stability and reliability.