Posted: 2020 03 13 Source: Kefid Shanghai Machinery Views: 336
There are ten points in the daily inspection of the mill:
1. Always listen to whether the running sound of the mill and the classifier is normal, and whether there is any abnormal sound.
2. Inspect the reducer and other equipment for oil leakage, water leakage and material leakage.
3. Check the wear of the rod seal monthly.
4. Regularly check the function of the scraper and return system.
5. Check the pumping station every day, including: the oil level in the fuel tank, if necessary, refuel, the fuel added should be consistent with the specified oil; check the pressure gauges pressure; check whether the filters are blocked.
6. Check the oil return condition of the roller lubrication station and whether the oil injection pressure is normal.
7. Check the oil pipes and valves for oil leakage frequently.
8. Measure the wear of the grinding discs and roller liners every 1000H and make a record.
9. Check the pressure of the accumulator once a week.
10.Regularly check the center frame, nozzle ring, wind guide blades, water spray pipes and other internal accessories.