Posted: 2020 05 28 Source: Kefid Shanghai Machinery Views: 200
Bentonite is a hydrated clay ore based on montmorillonite, and the main indicators of its raw ore quality are generally montmorillonite content, blue absorption and colloidal price. It has special properties such as swelling, cohesiveness, adsorption, catalysis, thixotropy, suspension and cation exchange. After grinding and milling, it is widely used in various industrial fields.
Bentonite belongs to soft non-metallic ore. If the size of the original ore is too large and the feed inlet of the mill is limited, it can be initially crushed and then sent to the mill for grinding.
Bentonite powder production line production process:
1. Bentonite raw ore: China is rich in bentonite resources, and it is widely used in steel, metallurgy, chemical, paper, medicine and other industries.
2. Crushing: The Mohs hardness of bentonite is 1-2, which belongs to the softer non-metallic ore and can be crushed initially.
3. Drying: natural or heating drying can be used to remove moisture (water content ≤12% -6%). In order to prevent the performance of bentonite from changing due to the structural change of montmorillonite, the drying temperature should be lower than 250 ℃, and the time is not too long.
4. Grinding powder: In order to meet the requirements of higher fineness of bentonite in industries such as paper making, plastics and rubber products. Bentonite mill can usually use European type grinding mill(raymond mill upgrade product), vertical mill and other equipment for grinding.
The general bentonite application field requires a fineness of 200 mesh. The above-mentioned European mill and vertical mill can meet their processing needs. Each series of mills has different models and can be selected according to specific production needs. Generally speaking, vertical mills have larger output and larger investment than European mills, and are more suitable for large-scale bentonite milling projects. For most powder factories, the European type grinding mill can meet their production needs, and its application in the field of bentonite powder is also more extensive.
5. Packing: Pack the finished materials and send them to the market.
More details and equipment quotation, please contact our 24hour online customer service, we will customize the configuration plan for you and quote.